segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

Inside my soul

I'm so lost...



Do you remember me? I'm just a shadow now. This is where I used to be, right here beside you. Sometimes I call your name high on a summer breeze. What I would give to feel the sunlight on my face? What I would give to be lost in your embrace?

I've fallen from a distant star... Came back compelled because I love. I'm caught between two different worlds, I long for one more night on earth.

Do you believe in dreams? That's how I found you. But I can't be with you, till you take a leap of faith. What I would give
to feel the sunlight on my face? What I would give to be lost in your embrace?

I've fallen from a distant star... Came back compelled because I love. I'm caught between two different worlds,
I long for one more nïght on earth.



I'm thinkin' that I'm not made for love... Love is a dream that I could live cuz I can't sleep.




...

Read More

Nenhum comentário: