segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

The Time

The Time


The times gone...


Life is the duty that we brought home to do.
When one looks, it’s already 6 o’clock...
When one looks, it’s already Friday...
When one looks, it’s already Christmas...
When one looks, the year is already over...
When one looks, we lose the love of our life.
When one looks, 50 years have gone by!


Now it’s too late to be condemned...


If I were to be given one day, another opportunity, I wouldn’t look at the clock.
I would always look ahead and I would be throwing all over the road, the hard and useless shell of time...
I would follow the love that is in front of me and I would say that I love it...
In this way, I say: do not stop doing something that you like due to a lack of time.
Do not stop having people at your side just because you are afraid of being happy.
The only thing missing will be this time which, unfortunately...


Will never return.


 


Mario Quintana

Read More

Nenhum comentário: